Today’s Horse Lovers will Appreciate this DIY Greeting Card
Hello Inkredible Friends!
Today’s horse lovers will appreciate this DIY greeting card! I made the card as a birthday card for a guy but it’s a great card for horse lovers in general; just switch out the sentiment to fit your need. You can also easily convert this card to be a masculine card for all occasion cards too!
I made a mistake while making this card today….have you ever attached the front layer of your card, or the inside panel in the wrong direction? Be sure and watch the video for instructions on how to fix this card making error. If you make cards then this is most likely a mistake you will make yourself at some point. Now you’ll have a remedy!!
Have you seen the Stampin’ Up! Let it Ride stamp set? It’s in the Occasions Catalog so it’s only available for purchase through May 31, 2019. Grab it while you can. If you need the catalog you can view it on the catalogs page. If you are here in the U.S. and need a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator fill out the contact form and I will be happy to get you a complimentary catalog and put you on my mailing list.
Horse Lovers DIY Greeting Card Video Tutorial:
DIY Greeting Card for Horse Lovers:
1) Card Base: Early Espresso 5-1/2” X 8-1/2” Scored at 4-1/4”
2) Base Layer in Whisper White: 5-1/4” X 4”
3) Crumb Cake Layer: 4” X 2-1/4”
4) Early Espresson Scallop Circle 1-7/8”
5) Whisper White Circle 1-3/4”
The supplies I used for this card are listed below but before you leave let’s talk about a few specials that Stampin’ Up has going on right now.
Sale-A-Bration is a super fun time in the Stampin’ Up! world. For every $50 in product you purchase you get to select a FREE item from the Sale-A-Bration Catalogs. If your order total is $100 or more then you have even more options as you can choose either a category 2 item or choose 2 free category 1 items!
Paper Pumpkin: FREE stamp set in the March Kit!
Paper Pumpkin is turning 6 and let me tell ya…there’s never been a better time to order a kit or even a subscription! Paper pumpkin has come a long way and is improved over what it started out as so if you tried it in the past and dropped I encourage you to give it another try.
If you aren’t familiar with Paper Pumpkin, it’s a kit in a box that contains most of everything you need. Most of the time the projects are cards but sometimes the kit will some other type of paper craft project like treat holders. It’s the perfect little card making kit to take while traveling, to visit and create with a loved one who is maybe in a nursing home or hospital and loves to craft. You could even take it to work and make a few cards on a break or lunch break…what a GREAT way to accomplish something during your work day that will serve you well in your personal life! The
Hurry! You Must Order by March 10, 2019 to get the FREE Stamp Set
Use this link to order your paper pumpkin kit today! https://bit.ly/2VMIxMX
Join Inkredible Techniques Today! Loads of Special Perks if you Join By March 31, 2019!
It’s the best time of year to join my growing team! What does joining get you?
1) Option 1 Pick $175 worth of products that YOU WANT or need and pay only $99.
2) Option 2 Pick the items YOU want up to $175 in value Plus Choose to get the exclusive craft and carry tote (a $50 value) and only pay $129
3) After you join you get a 20% discount on future orders
4) You will have early access to new catalogs and promotions
5) You become part of the Hawaii Ink Team (Lisa Curcio’s team) and Inkredible Techniques team to provide you with loads of inspiration, free tutorials, & prize patrols
6) You can sign up with NO obligations and try it out!
7) Meet lots of new paper crafting friends. I’ve met some of my best friends through Stampin’ Up!