Stampin' Up Hold On to Hope Easter Card
Hello Inkredible Friends!
Easter is just around the corner and today I'd like to share a card made with the Stampin' Up Hold on to Hope stamp set. I made this card for a sweet friend for the Easter holiday but this card easily could be used as a 'get well' or encouragement card too.
If you place an order at Stampin' Up use Host Code YZH2ZCKH at checkout. All orders using this code from now until 3/31/2018 will be entered into a drawing for free products of your choosing up to a $25 value.
You can find the supply list and tutorial below. Feel free to print off a wish list/shopping list here
- Stamp Set: Hold on to Hope stamp set Item 145780 (clear) or 145776 (wood)
- OR you can buy the bundle (framelits & stamps) Item 145970 (clear); 145969 (wood)
- Card Stock: Wisteria Wonder Item 122922; Pool Party Item 122924; Whisper White Item 100730
- Ink: Chocolate Chip Item 126979; Pool Party Item 126982; Wisteria Wonder Item 126985
- Framelits: Lots of Labels Framelits Item 138281; Cross of Hope Item 145654 (this is framelit only; it you want the bundle that comes with the stamps purchase the items listed above under stamp set)
- Misc: Dimensionals Item 104430; Snail Adhesive Item 104332
Hold on to Hope Easter Card Tutorial
Cut card base out of Wisteria Wonder 5 1/2 X 8 1/2 scored at 4 1/4
Cut Whisper White 5 1/4 X 4
Cut Pool Party 4 3/4 X 3 3/4 and using pool party ink randomly stamp the leaf & floral image.
On scrap piece of Whisper White stamp the cross image in Wisteria Wonder and cut out with corresponding framelit or cut by hand.
On another scrap piece of card stock stamp the sentiment image in Chocolate Chip Ink and use the corresponding lots of labels framelit.
Place dimensionals on the back of the cross and adhere toward the left side of the pool party panel.
Place dimensionals on the back of the sentiment and place it in the lower right hand portion of the pool party panel.
What's your favorite thing about Easter? Be sure to leave a comment and let me know!
Hippity Hoppity Easter's on it's way!