Make it Quick! Stampin' Up Happy Birthday Wishes Card
Hello to all my crafty & creative friends!
It's a happy day, ESPECIALLY, when you get to celebrate someone's birthday! Which special person in your life are you going to make this card for? Today's 'Make it quick' card project features the happy wishes stamp set from Stampin' Up! You have until March 31st to get this stamp set; it's from the Sale-A-Bration 2018 catalog and you can earn it for free with a $100 purchase. There are 16...yes 16!! stamps in the set.
Here's a look at the stamp set. Even though there are a number of steps for this card it is still a quick and easy card so don't let the number of steps mislead you!
Stampin' Up Supply List:
Stamp Set: Happy Wishes Item 147227
Happy Birthday Gorgeous Item 143662
Card Stock: Night of Navy Item 100867
Whisper White Item 100730
Ink: Night of Navy Item 126970; Daffodil Delight Item 126944
Stampin' Blends: Old Olive Item 144576; Cherry Cobbler Light Item 144576, Daffodil Delight Dark Item 144585
Embossing Folder: Garden Trellis Item 143741
Card Tutorial Happy Wishes Birthday
1) Cut card stock as follows: Night of Navy 4 1/4 X 5 1/2, another piece at 4 x 2 1/2, and another at 1 3/4 X 4 1/2
Cut the Whisper White card stock 4 X 5 1/4 and another piece at 3 3/4 X 2 1/4
2) Stamp the main image in Night of Navy ink onto the Whisper White 3 3/4 X 2 1/4 panel
3) Stamp the second sentiment in Night of Navy below the focal image.
4) Using the Stampin' Blend markers color flowers and leaves. I used Old Olive for the leaves and then alternated Cherry Cobbler and Daffodil Delight to color the flowers.
5) Stamp small floral image from the Happy Birthday Gorgeous set in daffodil delight on all corners of both pieces of whisper white. Stamp floral image next to the daffodil delight image in Night of Navy on the larger whisper white panel in each corner.
6) Adhere the stamped focal image to the Night of Navy 4 x 2 1/2 panel.
7) Take the Night of Navy strip 1 3/4 X 4 1/2 and score it on one end at the 1/2 inch mark. Then, emboss the strip using the Garden Trellis folder leaving the 1/2 inch you just scored out of the folder.
8) Attach a piece of tear n' tape (Item) to the 1/2 inch top of the strip and adhere that to the 4 X 5 1/4 whisper white panel.
9) Attach dimensionals to the backside left focal panel and attach flush to the left of the Night of Navy strip.
10) You can then stamp a sentiment on the inside of the card that is covered by the front panel.
Go to the catalogs section of my store and then head on over to the online store to make your purchases. Every order made this month will get you into a drawing to win a free stamp set up to a $27 value.
Have a creative day!