Time Saving Simple Stamping A Vibrant Thank You Card
Hello Inkredible Friends!
We’re all busy and life can be super hectic but we still want to be sending handmade cards and having a little creative time when we can! I’m super excited to share today’s time saving simple stamping - A vibrant thank you card. I love today’s card because it demonstrates how beautiful a card can be even when you have limited card making supplies to work with and of course, it shows the obvious time saving benefits too.
I grabbed 2 card stock colors—black and white, the lovely red ink pad, a memento black ink pad and a little ribbon. I grabbed the Stampin’ Up! Touches of Texture stamp set and chose my greeting from the Thankful Thoughts. Both of these stamp set can be found in the annual catalog.
The Lovely Lipstick shade of ribbon finishes off the card so nicely. The pink and black shades give this thank you card a cheerful, vibrant look.
Time Saving Simple Stamping: A Vibrant Thank You Card Video Tutorial
Simple Stamping Thank You Card Measurements:
1) Card Base: Basic Black 5-1/2” X 8-1/2” Scored at 4-1/4”
2) Base Layer in Whisper White: (2) at 5-1/4” X 4” (one for inside card panel)
The supplies I used for this card are listed below but before you leave let’s talk about a few specials that Stampin’ Up has going on right now.
Sale-A-Bration is a super fun time in the Stampin’ Up! world. For every $50 in product you purchase you get to select a FREE item from the Sale-A-Bration Catalogs. If your order total is $100 or more then you have even more options as you can choose either a category 2 item or choose 2 free category 1 items!
Join Inkredible Techniques Today! Loads of Special Perks if you Join By March 31, 2019!
It’s the best time of year to join my growing team! What does joining get you?
1) Option 1 Pick $175 worth of products that YOU WANT or need and pay only $99.
2) Option 2 Pick the items YOU want up to $175 in value Plus Choose to get the exclusive craft and carry tote (a $50 value) and only pay $129
3) After you join you get a 20% discount on future orders
4) You will have early access to new catalogs and promotions
5) You become part of the Hawaii Ink Team (Lisa Curcio’s team) and Inkredible Techniques team to provide you with loads of inspiration, free tutorials, & prize patrols
6) You can sign up with NO obligations and try it out!
7) Meet lots of new paper crafting friends. I’ve met some of my best friends through Stampin’ Up!