Quick Card for a Child
Hello Inkredible Friends!
Today I have an adorable card to show you that is perfect for a child. This card was made for Valentine's Day but could easily be changed up a bit to be used for any occasion.
This card uses the Stampin' Up! Bella and Friends stamp set which can be found in the annual catalog. You can view the annual catalog online here.
If you don't have a Stampin' Up demonstrator and would like a catalog mailed to you contact me today! Supply list and instructions on how to make this card are below:
- Bella & Friends Stamp set Item 141867 (wood Stamps) or 141870 (clear/block mount)
- Inks: Real Red Item 126949 and Soft Suede Item 126978; Memento Tuxedo Black Item 132708
- Blends: Pool Party Item 144605; and Daffodil Delight Item #144603
- Cardstock: Real Red Item 102482; Night of Navy Item 100867; Whisper White Item 100730
- Scrap pieces of designer series paper
- Stitched Shapes Framelits Item 145372
1- Cut Real Red cardstock 5 1/2 X 8 1/2 scored at 4 1/4
2- Cut Night of Navy- One strip 5 1/2 X 1 and another strip at 5 1/2 X 1 1/4
3- Cut designer paper-One strip 5 1/2 X 3/4 and another strip at 5 1/2 X 1
4- Adhere the designer papers to the Night of Navy Strips. Then adhere each strip to the Real Red card base as shown in the image.
5- On a piece of Whisper White stamp your image. I used Soft Suede to stamp the dog and Memento Tuxedo Black for the bird.
6- Using a Real Red Marker color in the dogs collar and the hearts; using Daffodil Delight Blend color the beak of the bird then use Pool Party Blends to color and highlight the bird.
7-Cut the image out using the circle stitched framelit and adhere to the card.
Such a quick and simple card but super cute, don't you think? Try this layout with any stamp set you have on hand and share your image with me in the comments of this blog or on my facebook page Inkredible Techniques.