Perk Up with this Coffee Cafe' Stamp Set
Hello Inkredible Friends!
Do you need a perk-me-up card? Today's card features the Stampin' Up Coffee Cafe set and it was such a fun card to make. Gather your supplies and create this for one of your friends or family members who loves coffee or tea!
- Stamp Set: Coffee Cafe Item 143677 ; Sentiment was from the Wood Words stamp set Item 143928 (clear set) or Item 143925 (wood mounted stamps)
- Designer Series Paper: Coffee Break Item 144155
- Cardstock: Early Espresso Item 119686, Crumb Cake Item 120953, Soft Sky Item 131203, Scrap pieces of Very Vanilla Item 101650
- Ink: Early Espresso Item 126974
- Embossing Folder: Cable Knit Item 143537
- Framelit: Coffee Cups Item 143745
- Embellishments: Delicate White Doilies Item 141701
Cut your cardstock:
- Early Espresso Card base 5 1/2 X 8 1/2 scored at 4 1/4
- Crumb Cake 5 1/4 X 4 and a strip 3 3/4 X 1 1/2; and another strip 3/4 x 2 1/2; you will also need a scrap piece for big shot machine
- Soft Sky 5 X 3 3/4
- Out of Designer paper cut a strip 3 3/4 X 1 1/4
On Very Vanilla scrap piece stamp the coffee cup lid and the 'Hi' sentiment in Early Espresso and cut those out with your framelit pieces.
Cut the cup protector out of Crumb Cake and the Cup out of designer series paper. Adhere the lid to the top of the cup, the sentiment to the cup protector and the cup protector to the coffee cup.
Emboss the Soft Sky piece using the Cable Knit folder.
Adhere the 5 1/4 X 4 Crumb Cake layer to your Early Espresso card base.
Attach your designer paper series strip to the Crumb Cake strip that measures 3 3/4 X 1 1/2 and then attach that wherever you'd like on the Soft Sky layer.
Take one of the white doilies and place it on the left side of the soft sky layer so that the lace edge shows all the way around the coffee cup just a bit and then trim off the excess from the left hand side of the doily to be flush with the soft sky layer. Place that layer onto the Crumb cake layer.
I attached the coffee cup using dimensionals.
On the remaining Crumb cake strip 3/4 X 2 1/2 stamp your sentiment and then banner cut it and attach it to the card.
For my inside panel I stamped my saying in Early Espresso and also stamped some coffee beans around the sentiment and on the outer sentiment label on the cup.
May your day be filled with warmth and friends. Cheers!