Masculine Handmade Card You Can Make
Hello Inkredible Friends!
I hear from so many of you that you need more ideas for masculine handmade cards that you can make. So....today I am sharing another great card for the guys. In case you missed it, I shared two other masculine cards earlier in the week that are quick and easy to make so make sure you watch those videos too.
Have you had time to look at the new 2018-2019 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog yet? If you live in the U.S. and need a demonstrator contact me and I will be happy to send you a free catalog.
Masculine Handmade Card You Can Make: Video Tutorial
Stamp Set: Waterfront Item 146386
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick Item 140272; Blueberry Bushel Item 146968; Real Red Item 102482; Whisper White Item 100730
Inks: Crumb Cake Item 147116; Pool Party Item 147107; Soft Suede Item 147115; Granny Apple Green Item 147095; Daffodil Delight Item 147094; and Blueberry Bushel Item 147138
Stampin Blends Pool Party Light Item 144595
Framelit: Layering Squares Item 141708; Seasonal Layers Thinlits Item 143751
1) Cut thick whisper white cardstock 5 1/2 X 8 1/2 Score at 4 1/4
2) Using Layering squares, use two squares, the largest being 3 1/4 and layer with a smaller square centered inside of it and run it through the big shot to get your frame.
3) Using the Seasonal Layers Thinlits, on a scrap piece of whisper white cut out the drink and then in real read cut out the chair.
4) I used a scrap piece of paper the size of the square cutout to stamp my images. Stamp sand in Crumb Cake, water in Pool Party, tree trunks in Soft Suede, tree tops in Granny Apple Green, the sun in Daffodil Delight.
5) Place the blueberry bushel frame around the stamped images and then stamp the 'speckled' look stamp in pool party along all sides of the frame as desired.
6) Adhere the chair and drink where desired.
7) Stamp greeting in blueberry bushel.
Are you going to make this as a Father's Day, Birthday, Thinking of you, or some other occasion card? Let me know in the comments below.
Have an Inkredible Day,