Make Your Own Invitation or Announcement Card Fast
Hello Inkredible Friends!
I am super excited to show you today how to make your own invitation or announcement cards fast and personalized!! It's that time of year when there tends to be an increase in births, engagements, weddings, & graduations and this is a great project for any and all of those occasions.
The focal point of this card is, of course, the photo so you really don't need a lot of supplies to make this card.
If you place an order at Stampin' Up use host code TFBF9GEZ at checkout. All orders using this code from now until 4/30/2018 will be entered into a drawing for free products of your choosing up to a $25 value.
Card Base: I used Soft Sky
Designer Paper: I used a piece from the Bubbles and Fizz pack and a scrap piece for the banner (from Sale-A-Bration 2018 catalog)
Scrap piece of Whisper White Card Stock
Stamp Set: Paisleys & Posies
Make Your Own Invitation or Announcement Card Instructions:
1) Cut Soft Sky card base 5 1/2 X 8 1/2 score at 4 1/4
2) Cut Designer paper 5 1/4 X 4
3) Choose a photo that will fit and allow space for any banners, greetings, or embellishments you want. In this example my photo was cut 3 1/2 X 3 3/4
4) I stamped my greeting from the Paisley & Posies stamp set on a piece of whisper white card stock that measured 1 X 3 1/4 and then banner cut it.
5) Out of designer paper I cut a strip 1 X 3 1/4 and banner cut it and then layered and angled it behind my sentiment banner. I put dimensionals on the back of the banner and wrapped twine around the left side before I adhered it to my card.
6) I tied a double bow out of twine and adhered it on top of the previously placed twine with a glue dot.
Please share your creations in the comments below. I can't wait to see your cards with your own ideas for embellishments and color schemes!!