Make it Quick! Flourishing Phrases Card
Hello Inkredible Friends,
I don't know about you but sometimes I feel frustrated when I need to make a quick card and either 1. I don't have any design idea or 2. I don't have a lot of supplies. Today's card solves both of those problems.
Before I give you the instructions for today's card let's talk about the fact that this is one of the BEST times of year to join my team! If you have a wish list of items consider can joining and you will get extra products, and be able to shop with a discount. It's a great way to load up on supplies and/or your favorite items with no obligation but loads of benefits! This special runs through March 31st and as a bonus--anyone who joins my team by March 31st will be entered into a drawing to receive a free stamp set up to a $28 value.
THE PERKS OF JOINING MY TEAM
You pay $99 but get to choose $125 worth of product.
Then, you get to add two additional stamp sets of your choice for free!!
ALL of that is shipped to your door for free.
After that, you can shop with the demonstrator discount starting at 20% off with no obligation through July 31, 2018. There is no obligation to hold any classes, workshops, or club (you are welcome to if you like but it's not required).
AND....you will be one of the firsts to see and be able to order products from the new annual catalog before it's available to the general public.
Contact me today if you are interested in signing up or have questions.
- Stamp Set: Flourishing Phrases Item 141534
- Cardstock: Peekaboo Peach Item 141417, Basic Black Item 121045, Whisper White Item 100730
- Ink: Peekaboo Peach Item 141398 and Basic Black Item 140931
- Embellishment: I used black rhinestone but that is a retired product so if you don't have any on hand you could substitute with rhinestone, pearls, or white perfect accents and color them black with a sharpie marker.
1- Cut all your cardstock pieces
- Peekaboo Peach card base- 5 1/2 X 8 1/2 scored at 4 1/4
- Basic Black cut at 5 X 3 3/4
- Whisper White cut at 4 3/4 X 3 1/2
2-Ink up the large floral stamp in Peekaboo peach and randomly stamp the floral image around the whisper white panel being sur
3-Stamp the sentiment in Basic Black Ink
4-Adhere the stamped panel to the basic black panel and then attach to card base. In my image I attached at an angle but you could attach it straight if you'd like.
5-Add embellishments to the card to your liking.
I hope you enjoyed today's card! If you haven't already done so please like and follow me on Facebook at Inkredible Techniques and check my website for new card tutorials and videos. Sign up for my newsletter here to keep up on all the latest.