Make it Quick Embossed Card
Hello Inkredible Friends!
I love cards that showcase the beauty of our Stampin' Up embossing folders and today's card in the 'Make it Quick' series will show off one of my favorites! Grab a beverage and your supplies, and I'll teach you how to make this card in just a few minutes.
If you place an order at Stampin' Up use host code TFBF9GEZ at checkout. All orders using this code from now until 4/30/2018 will be entered into a drawing for free products of your choosing up to a $25 value.
Stamp Set: Flourishing Phrases Item 141534
Card Stock: Peekaboo Peach Item 141417; Whisper White Item 100730
Ink: Peekaboo Peach Item 141398 and Basic Black Item 140931
Embossing Folder: Quilt Top Texture Item 144687
Punch: Everyday Label Punch Item 144668
Tools: Big Shot Item 143263
Misc. Supplies: Sponges Item 141337; Peekaboo Peach Crinkled Ribbon Item 144192; Dimensionals Item 104430; Glue Dots Item 103683 ; Snail Adhesive Item 104332
Instructions for Make it Quick Embossed Card
1) Cut Card stock Peekaboo Peach card base 4 1/4 X 11 Scored at 5 1/2
Cut Whisper White Card Stock Layer at 4 X 5 1/4
Have a scrap piece of Whisper White
2) Place the Whisper White 4 X 5 1/4 panel into the Quilt Top Textured embossing folder and run it through the big shot.
3) Take the Peekaboo Peach Crinkled Ribbon and wrap it around the center of the card adhering to the back using glue dots.
4) On your scrap piece of whisper white, stamp the sentiment in basic black ink and punch out with the Everyday Label Punch. Then, using your sponge, ink the edges of the punched out sentiment in Peekaboo peach.
5) Place dimensionals on the back of the punched sentiment and adhere to the center of the card.