Make a Birthday Card in Under 5 Minutes!
Hello Inkredible Friends!
Today I want to share a quick card that you can make in under 5 minutes! This card features the 'Picture Perfect' stamp set and designer series paper from the 2018 Occasions catalog.
Watch the video tutorial. A list of supplies and instructions can be found below.
- Picture Perfect Birthday (Occasions Catalog) Item 145519
- Picture Perfect Designer Series Paper (Occasions Catalog) Item 145559
- Berry Burst Cardstock Item 144243
- Scrap Cardstock pieces Pool Party Item 122924; Lemon Lime Twist 144245; Whisper White Item 100730
- Embossing Folder: Polka Dot Basics Item 143709
- Stitched Framelit Item 145372
- Inks: Berry Burst Item 144083 and Pool Party Item 126982
Cut Berry Burst card base 5 1/2 X 8 1/2 scored at 4 1/4
Cut (2) small strips from Pool Party Cardstock 1/2 X 4 1/4
Cut (2) small strips from Lemon Lime Cardstock 1/2 X 4 1/4
Cut a small panel from Designer Series Paper at 2 X 4 1/4
Adhere the small strips to the back of the designer paper allowing about 1/4 inch to show.
Use the Polka Dot basics embossing folder run the front of your card panel through the big shot. Then, adhere the paper panel to the center of your card base.
On a scrap piece of Whisper White, Stamp your sentiment in Berry Burst and then cut out using the appropriate circle from the Stitched Framelit.
You can use some of the smaller 'confetti' stamps in the set to stamp onto the circle too.
Use dimensionals to adhere the circle to the center of your designer panel
Pat yourself on the back for making a cute and quick card and then share your image below in the comments.