How to Make a Quick Card + Stampin' Up Special
Hello Inkredible Friends!
Are you ready to celebrate with me? Stampin' Up has the 'Share What You Love' special bundles on sale and today I'm going to show you how to make this quick card with some of the beautiful new designer series paper in this suite of product.
Want a sneak peek at some of the other projects you can make with this new bundle? Well....here you are.... Click on any of the images to order in my online store. Don't forget to use host code JZKDKC37 at checkout. All orders using this code from now through 5/20/2018 will be entered into a drawing for a free gift. Yay! You get a chance to win free stuff!
Supply List for Today's Card:
Stamp Set: Love What You Do
Cardstock: Very Vanilla Item 101650; Rich Razzleberry Item 115316; Old Olive Item 100702
DSP: Share What You Love
Ink: Rich Razzleberry Item 126950
Framelit: Layering Circles Item 141705; and Stitched Shapes Item 145372
Misc. Supplies: Dimensionals Item 104430; Mini Glue Dots Item 103683; Rich Razzleberry Ribbon
Share What You Love Quick Card Tutorial
1) Cut your cardstock Old Olive 5 1/2 X 8 1/2 Scored at 4 1/4
Cut Rich Razzleberry 5 1/4 X 4
Top Designer Paper 5 X 2 1/4
Bottom Designer Paper 5 X 1 1/2
Very Vanilla (inside panel) 5 1/4 X 4 and you'll need a scrap piece to stamp your front sentiment
2) Adhere the bottom designer paper to the Rich Razzleberry layer leaving 1/4 inch margin on the bottom and each side. Then, adhere the top designer paper directly above the one you just layed down leave 1/4' margin on the sides and top of the card.
3) Take a piece of the Rich Razzleberry ribbon and place it across the seam where the two designer papers meet to hide that seam. You can place a mini glue dot on each end of the ribbon and wrap it around and attach it to the back of the rich razzleberry panel.
4) Place dimensionals on the back of your card panel and adhere it to the Old Olive card base.
5) On a scrap piece of Very Vanilla, stamp the sentiment that you want on your card front using Rich Razzleberry ink. Cut it out with the appropriate Stitched Shape Circle.
6) Cut the corresponding scalloped circle from the layering circles framelit using Rich Razzleberry cardstock. Adhere the sentiment to this scalloped circle. Place dimensionals on the back and adhere to your card front wherever you would like.
7) On the inside panel, stamp you sentiment, add a small flower to a lower corner.
8) Oohhhh and Ahhhhhh over your lovely creation, take a picture to share with us, and then....get this thoughtful creation of yours in the mail to a special person in your life!