Epic Celebrations by Stampin' Up!
Hello Inkredible Friends!
Are you ready to lace up those sneakers, grab your headphones, and head on out for a spring jog or stroll around the block? Today's card features the Epic Celebrations stamp set from Stampin' Up! AND you only have a few more days to earn this product--the promotion expires March 31, 2018. This stamp set is in the Sale-A-Bration catalog and you can earn it for free with a $50 purchase (prior to taxes & shipping fees). Hurry, you won't want to miss this limited item. I have found this to be a great set to use for Rock n' Roll theme cards and is PERFECT for making cards for the teenagers or pre-teen age groups.
If you place an order at Stampin' Up use Host Code YZH2ZCKH at checkout. All orders using this code from now until 3/31/2018 will be entered into a drawing for free products of your choosing up to a $25 value.
- Stamp Set: Epic Celebrations Item 147236 (Sale-A-Bration Catalog) only available until 3/31/18
- Card Stock: Bermuda Bay Item 131197; Pumpkin Pie Item 105117; Whisper White Item 100730
- Inks: Pumpkin Pie Item 126945; Bermuda Bay Item 131171; Real Red Item 126949; Smoky Slate Item 131179 & Memento Black Item 132708
- Framelit: Stitched Shapes Item 145372
- Blender Pens Item 102845
Epic Celebrations by Stampin' Up Card Tutorial
1) Cut your cardstock
Bermuda Bay Card base 5 1/2 X 8 1/2 Scored at 4 1/4
Pumpkin Pie Layer 5 X 3 3/4
Whisper White Layer 4 3/4 X 3 1/2
2) Using Memento Black Ink stamp the images from the Epic Celebrations stamp set where you would like onto the whisper white panel.
3) Next you will want to color in the images with your blender pens. To do this take a closed ink pad and gently push the front side and back sides together so that you transfer some of the ink onto the lid. Open the case and you should see some ink on the lid. Take you blender pen and dab that onto the lid and color. You may need to repeat this step several times until you get the image filled in and to the desired shade you want. Repeat for each ink until all items are colored in as you want them to be.
4) Using the 'splatter' image from the stamp set ink it up in smoky slate. I would suggest first stamping off onto a scrap piece of paper to make sure your ink is not too dark and then lightly stamp the splatter image randomly onto the whisper white panel.
5) Take your pumpkin pie marker and use the lid to 'flick' specks of ink onto the whisper white panel.
6) Adhere the stamped panel on to the pumpkin pie layer and then adhere that to the bermuda bay card base.