Easy Masculine Card Perfect for Father's Day!
Hello Inkredible Friends!
The mountains, trees, camping, does any of it sound like activities the guys in your life love? Today, I'm sharing an easy masculine card that is perfect for Father's Day or any other occasion. Let me show you how easy cardmaking can be!
This easy handmade card features the Waterfront Stamp set from Stampin' Up. It is the perfect all occasion card for men, For the complete supply list and directions scroll down this post. I also have a video tutorial for this card included.
Have you had time to look at the new 2018-2019 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog yet? If you live in the U.S. and need a demonstrator contact me and I will be happy to send you a free catalog.
Video Tutorial: Easy Masculine Card Perfect for Guy's
Stamp Set: Waterfront Item 146386
Cardstock: Granny Apply Green Item 146990; Early Espresso Item 119686; Whisper White Item 100730;
Designer Paper: Wood Textures Item 144177
Inks: Crumb Cake Item 147116; Soft Suede Item 147115; So Saffron Item 147109; Tranquil Tide Item 147146; Balmy Blue Item 147105; Blueberry Bushel Item 147138; Granny Apply Green Item 147095; Early Espresso Item 147114;
Stampin' Blends: Crumb Cake Light Item 144582; Pool Party Light Item 144595
Embossing Folder: Woodland Item 139673
Framelits: Stitched Shapes Item 145372
Snail Adhesive Item 104332
1) Cut Granny Apple Green card base 5 1/2 X 8 1/2 Score at 4 1/4 and emboss the front of the card using the Woodland embossing folder.
2) Cut Whisper White cardstock at 2 1/4 X 4 1/2; Cut designer paper 2 1/2 X 4 3/4 and Early Espresso at 2 3/4 X 5. Also cut whisper white panel for the interior of your card.
3) On whisper white panel stampe mountains in crumb cake and soft suede. Stamp the sun in so saffron, the water in balmy blue and blueberry bushel, the grass in granny apply green, and the trees in tranquil tide. Adhere to designer paper panel and then adhere to the early espresso panel and place toward the top of the card base.
4) On a scrap piece of whisper white stamp the sentiment or salutation in early espresso and cut out using the stitched circle. Cut a coordinating layer in early espresso; adhere the two and place on the card front.
5) Stamp the inside greeting of your card. Stamp grass and trees in lower left hand corner of the inside panel.
Do you love this easy masculine handmade card? Who do plan to make this for? I'd love to hear from you in the comments!
Have an Inkredible Day!