Awesomely Artistic Birthday Card
Hello Inkredible Friends!
The trees around me have been blooming...the cherry blossoms, the dogwoods..and they are all so pretty. It inspired me to get out the Awesomely Artistic stamp set and create a birthday card with it. What is your favorite blooming tree?
Have you checked out the special bundles available in the month of May? If not, be sure to head over to my online store and take a look at all these fantastic goodies!
Don't forget to use host code JZKDKC37 at checkout. All orders using this code from now through 5/20/2018 will be entered into a drawing for a free gift. Yay! You get a chance to win free stuff!
Stamp Set: Stylized Birthday Item 141828; Awesomely Artistic Item 139950; Happy Birthday Gorgeous (inside sentiment) Item 143662
Cardstock: Rose Red Item 102544; Smoky Slate Item 131202; and Whisper White Item 100730
Misc. Snail Adhesive Item 104332
Awesomely Artistic Birthday Card Tutorial
1) Cut Rose Red cardstock 5 1/2 X 8 1/2 Scored at 4 1/4; Cut Smoky Slate Layer 5 1/4 X 4; cut whisper white layer 5 X 3 3/4 and another panel for the interior of your card 5 1/4 X 4
2) On the whisper white layer start by inking the leaf in old olive. You may want to first stamp off on a scrap piece of paper so that the ink will not be too dark and then stamp onto your card panel where you want the leaves to show up. Next, using rose red ink stamp the floral image on the panel over the leaves at the top portion of the card and again at the lower portion of the card leaving enough room for the sentiment.
3) In rose red ink stamp the 'happy birthday' sentiment in the center of the card.
4) Take the 'dotted grunge' stamp, ink it in smoky slate and lightly and randomly stamp over the whisper white panel. Adhere this layer to the smoky slate cardstock and then adhere this panel to the rose red card base.
5) Stamp the inside sentiment on the 5 1/4 X 4 panel in rose red. If you would like you can stamp some of the flowers in a lower corner as well.
Feel free to change the color combinations you use and share your color combination with us!