Amazing You Emboss Resist Technique Card
Hello Inkredible Friends!
I wanted to feature a card from the Amazing You stamp set that uses the emboss resist technique. We will also be doing some sponging techniques today too. Need a great way to end your week? Order a minimum of $50 (prior to tax and shipping) and you can earn free product from the Sale-A-Bration catalog but HURRY....TOMORROW (March 31, 2018) IS THE FINAL DAY TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS OFFER. There are so many fun stamp sets and products to choose from that are not in the annual catalog and this is the only time of year you can grab them. Check out the catalog here
If you place an order at Stampin' Up use host code TFBF9GEZ at checkout. All orders using this code from now until 4/30/2018 will be entered into a drawing for free products of your choosing up to a $25 value.
- Stamp Set: Amazing You Item 147215
- Card Stock: Whisper White Item 100730, Night of Navy Item 100867, Thick White Card stock Item 140272
- Inks: Lemon Lime Twist Item 144086, Tempting Turquoise Item 126952, Berry Burst Item 144083, Night of Navy Item 126970, Versa Mark Item 102283
- Misc. Supplies: Heat Tool Item 129053
- White Embossing Powder Item 109132
- Embossing Buddy Item 103083
- Sponges Item 141337
- Night of Navy Cordouroy Ribbon Item 145597 (Occasions Catalog)
Amazing You Emboss Resist Technique Instructions
1) Cut Thick White Card Stock 5 1/2 X 8 1/2 Score at 4 1/4.
2) Cut Night of Navy (3 strips) at 1 1/2 X 3
3) Cut Whisper White panel 3 3/4 X 2 7/8
4) Wipe Embossing buddy over the Whisper white Panel
5) Using Versamark Ink, randomly stamp the floral image from the Amazing You stamp set onto the whisper white panel.
6) Sprinkle white embossing powder over the images, tap off excess and set with your heat tool.
7) Randomly sponge your various ink colors onto the whisper white panel (including over the white embossed areas) then, when you are done take a soft tissue or paper towel and wipe the top surface of the panel--this will get the ink off of the white embossed sections.
8) Cut the panel into strips measuring 1 1/4 X 2 7/8 and adhere each of those onto one of your night of navy panel. Place each panel onto your card base 1/4 inch from the left and 1/4 inch apart from each other.
9) In night of navy ink, stamp your sentiment.
10) Wrap your night of navy cordouroy ribbon attaching the back with glue dots and tie in a knot in the center of the front of the card.