5 Minute Card With A Good Day by Stampin' Up!
Hello Inkredible Friends!
I'm excited to bring you a quick 5 minute card with 'A Good Day' by Stampin' Up! If you live anywhere in the U.S. along the East Coast you may be yearning to see some dry ground and sunshine. Today's card is the perfect pick-me-up card tutorial and will brighten just about anyone's mood. I'm sharing a few tips on using blender pens and showing off some of the gorgeous new Garden Impressions designer series paper.
Have you had time to look at the new 2018-2019 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog yet? If you live in the U.S. and need a demonstrator contact me and I will be happy to send you a free catalog.
5 Minute Card With A Good Day by Stampin' Up! Video Tutorial
Stamp Set: A Good Day Item 145873; Varied Vases (Sentiment) Item 146644
Cardstock: Melon Mambo Item 115320; Pineapple Punch Item 146971; Whisper White Item 100730
Inks: Melon Mambo Item 147051; Memento Tuxedo Black Item 132708; Balmy Blue Item 147105; Pineapple Punch Item 147141
Designer Paper: Garden Impressions Item 146289
Framelits: Stitched Shapes Item 145372
Ribbon: Pineapple Punch Item 146953
Misc: Blender Pen Item 102845; Snail Adhesive Item 104332; Dimensionals Item 104430
Instructions 5 Minute Card with A Good Day by Stampin' Up!
1) Cut cardstock:
Melon Mambo base 5 1/2 X 8 1/2 Scored at 4 1/4; plus a scrap piece
Whisper White 5 1/4 X 4 plus a small scrap piece
Pineapple Punch 4 1/4 X 3 1/4
Cut Designer paper piece 4 X 3
2) Using the Stitched Shapes framelit, cut out one square (2nd largest from the set) in Melon Mambo and a smaller square (the 2nd smallest in the set) in Whisper white
3) On the Whisper White Square using Memento black ink stamp your image. Go ahead and stamp an image on the lower corner of your inside panel (whisper white 5 1/4 X 4). In Melon Mambo ink stamp your sentiment on the inside card panel.
4) Using blender pens and balmy blue ink and pineapple punch ink color in your images.
5) Adhere the whisper white panel to the inside of your card base. Then, adhere the whisper white stitched square to the melon mambo stitched square.
6) Adhere the designer paper to the 4 1/4 X 3 1/4 pineapple punch cardstock. Take a piece of pineapple punch ribbon--about 5 inches long-- and wrap it around the front of your designer paper panel and attach on the back with adhesive or tape then adhere that piece to the center of the front of your card. Lastly, Attached the image that you colored with your blender pens to the center of the designer panel; position so that the ribbon runs behind the image in the center.
I KNOW there is someone in your life who could use a bright and cheery card so whip this one up and get it in the mail!! #makeacard #sendacard
Until next time, have an Inkredible Day!