Valentine's Day Card Tutorial Using Panda Party
Hello Inkredible Friends!
Today I'm sharing a cute Valentine's Day card that is perfect for just about anyone--kids, friends, teachers, and of course, your spouse or significant other!
This card was made using the Panda Party stamp set, from the 2018 Stampin' Up Occasions catalog AND the Ribbon of Courage Stamp set from the Annual catalog. If you don't have a catalog you can view the catalogs online here. AND, Don't forget, right now there is a sale going on so for every $50 or $100 you spend you can earn free product from the Sale-A-Bration Catalog found here.
If you don't have a Stampin' Up demonstrator and would like a catalog mailed to you contact me today! Supply list and instructions on how to make this card are below:
- Whisper White Cardstock Item 100730
- Real Red Cardstock Item 102482
- Black Cardstock Item 121045
- Stamp Set: Party Panda Item 147221 (Sale-A-Bration catalog-Available FREE until 3/31/18 with a $50 purchase)
- Stamp Set: Ribbon of Courage Item 143855 (Annual catalog) ** You could also just use one stamp set if you didn't have both sets.
- Real Red Ink Pad Item 126949
- Real Red Marker from the Brights Pack Item 131259
- Memento Black Ink Pad Item 132708
- Twine: White Item 124262 (the one used in same is red & white which is a retired product)
- Embossing folder: Happy Hearts (RETIRED) You can look at other embossing folders or don't emboss--either way will look super cute!
1-Cut your card stock:
- Black measures 5 1/2 by 8 1/2 scored at 4 1/4
- Whisper White cut TWO pieces 5 1/4 X 4 and one scrap piece 1 3/4 X 5
- Real Red 3 3/4 x 5
2-If you would like to emboss your red card stock go ahead and do so. In my sample shown I used the retired embossing folder called happy hearts.
3- Using your scrap piece of whisper white, stamp the heart image from Ribbon of Courage at the top and the bottom of the strip in Real Red ink. Then using the memento black ink stamp the Panda from the Panda Party stamp set in the center. Using a real red stampin' write marker color the heart in the panda's note and then write 'I Love You' in the card that he is holding.
4-Attach the stamped panel to the front of the real red panel
5-Wrap twine around the left side portion of the red panel and adhere the twine to the back with glue dots
6-Attached the real red panel (I used dimensional foam pieces to give some depth to the card but you don't have to do so to the whisper white panel
6-Mount the white panel onto the front of the card (black card stock)
7-Attach the remaining 5 1/4 X 4 white panel to the inside of your card.